Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Website Reviews

None of the website links will work because the school wifi blocked almost all of them!! Yay!

  1. Vic Bonvicini
    1. Based in Nashville, TN
    2. www.vicbonviciniphotography.com
    3. I like the layout of her site (easy to navigate), she uses the same color pallette so it’s pleasing to the eye, and her information and prices are easily accessible. The only thing I don’t like is the font, because it’s very tiny and kind of hard to read.
    4. 6 dropdowns (one is the homepage)
    5. Like wayyyy too many to count
  2. Jaegen Tan
    1. Based in Singapore
    2. www.Jaegentan.com
    3. I like how much information he has about himself and I like the number of photos he has in his portfolio. His website is kind of hard to navigate (especially on mobile) and most of his work is uncaptioned and so the context is unknown
    4. 3 dropdowns + about page and filmography page
    5. About a hundred or so
  3. Luke Gottlieb
    1. Based in Denver, Colorado and LA
    2. www.Victorofvalencia.com
    3. I like the color pallette (the black background looks professional and clean), his portfolio is diverse and showcases all of his work, and his information and history is thorough.  There’s nothing I don’t like.
    4. 4 dropdowns + an about page and a connect page
    5. Less than 100
  4. Paarsa Hajari
    1. Based in LA
    2. www.Paarsahajari.com
    3. I like how the website is easily navigable (for viewing pictures) and is very basic/clean. However, the layout of the website is kind of funky so it’s hard to find information and he doesn’t have very many photos in his portfolio.
    4. 2 dropdown tabs for his portfolio, 4 dropdown tabs for his “gallery” of documentary portraits and whatnot, and an about tab and contact tab.
    5. Less than 50
  5. Alina Schessler
    1. Based in Dormund, Germany
    2. www.Alinaschessler.com
    3. I like how the first thing you see when you open her website is a lot of photos. I don’t like how basic the website is and there isn’t any information about her (just an email and phone #)
    4. 2 tabs-work and about
    5. I really have no idea
  6. Christopher James
    1. Travelling (not based anywhere)
    2. www.Christopherjames.co
    3. I like how the webpage is almost like a story-when you open and scroll down it progressively tells you more information about him and what he does, and there are tabs at the bottom to go to his gallery or his contact information. There isn’t anything I don’t like
    4. 3 tabs/dropdowns
    5. 50 ish
  7. Hunter Gillman
    1. Based in Portland, Oregon
    2. www.Huntergillman.com
    3. I like how detailed and thorough his information is (and it’s easy to find), but I don’t like how he doesn’t have that many photos posted in his portfolio
    4. 9 tabs including a welcome/home page
    5. Less than 50
  8. Chloe Hibbert
    1. Based in Alberta
    2. www.chloehibbert.com
    3. I like the layout of her website and how her portfolio is very diverse and showcases all of her different types of work. I don’t like how she hardly has any photos posted (a lot are on her instagram though)
    4. 6 tabs/dropdowns including a home page
    5. Less than 20  
  9. Aakaash B
    1. Based in Long Island, NY
    2. www.Aakaashbphoto.com
    3. I like how his website is very easy to navigate and he has everything very organized, but I don’t like the layout of the website (can’t explain why-feels like early 2000s for some reason)
    4. 6 dropdowns
    5. More than 100
  10. Lauren Elizabeth Parr
    1. Based in Austin, Texas
    2. www.Laurenelizabethparr.com
    3. I like how many photos she has posted, and her information is easy to find (the webpage is very navigable in general). There’s nothing I don’t like.
    4. 5 dropdowns and a homepage tab
    5. More than 100

No comments:

Post a Comment