Thursday, April 19, 2018

Assignment plans

Assignment plan #1
Shoot: Bare-faced portraits of strong & beautiful women :-))
Inspiration: Saw a similar kind of women-empowerment photoshoot and liked the idea behind it, but didn't want to take just plain portraits of people. I want to showcase the beauty of girls w/o makeup
Models and location: ideally I'd like to take these in the studio, but idk how many people I'm going to be able to find who will come in during class not wearing makeup, and I can't come in early because of silver stars. So I'll probably set up a makeshift studio in my house/outside. Hoping to get at least 7 people (hoping for 10-15) of all different ages. Ex: friends from school, my mom, my sister, etc. Can't decide if I want them more serious (like the first 2) or silly/fun like the last 2.




Assignment plan #2:
Shoot: Vintage. Diner, roller blades, colorful, etc
Inspiration: I have a pair of roller blades that I've always wanted to do a photoshoot with, and I also just really love vintage stuff.
Models/location: My sister Lauren. She has a really cute and kind of already vintage style and I hardly ever get to take pictures of her so hopefully she'll let me. Location: tbd. I'd love to actually shoot in a roller rink or some type of diner, but we'll see about that.  



Assignment #3:
Shoot: Painting with light (night photography) 
Inspiration: I really enjoyed the night photography shoot we did last year (especially the painting with light) so I want to expand on that and explore some other things that I can illuminate with light at night (or with a dark background)
Models and location: No models, but I need cool things to take pictures of. Last time I took a pic of my car and it was really cool because the light reflected on the car, so I definitely want some more reflective objects. Possibly some bottles hanging in a tree or something of the sorts. 

inspo pic from last year



No comments:

Post a Comment